Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crafting with Bean

I call Jillian 'Bean' or 'Jilly', sometimes even JillyBean which is now really fitting as Jelly Beans are hidden everwhere in this house because it's our favorite low treat. I really want to rename my blog 'Counting Jelly Beans in the Dark' because I do it so well. I'm a pro.

Today Bean and I did a bit of crafting. She has never made string easter baskets or eggs before. I remember making these in school all the time. But now that the schools do not celebrate easter there's a whole generation that is missing out on this fun easy craft. Well not my kid! I can't wait till these babies dry and we can pop those balloons.

Crafting with bean

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I've never even heard of these before!!!! Please post the instructions...I have 3 little girls who would LOVE this :)

    ReplyDelete